Friday, March 22, 2013

My little escape

Sometimes when I need to take a little break from the things I'm doing (these days "things" mostly refer to thesis writing) I  like to grab my camera and take pictures of random things or places. I find it to be a nice way to relax a bit.

It's a bit cold outside so tonight I decided to stay inside and try to catch my room on camera (by clicking on the photos, you get a larger display)


Living in a small student room means that it's a bit hard to divide the living space into areas. I decided to hang up an old lace curtain in order to separate the entrance from the rest of the room, it's not much but it sort of works.



My Game of Thrones calendar proudly on display. Yeah, I'm a terrible sucker for both the books and the show.


My front door is magnetic so it's almost completely covered with pictures. This little message is there to send me out into the day in a good way. 


The room is not big and being rented I can't put up any hooks. That's why I'm really glad about these knobs above my bed, they make storing things slightly easier.


A part of my desk and the string lights that literally hang all around my room. It's amazing what one string with 100 clear bulbs can do for a little room.





Yeah, that's about it. My little Swedish home.

My little Friday night snack also got captured in a few photos. Strawberries and blueberries dipped in 70% chocolate and coconut flakes. Followed by one cold beer.




Sweet, sweet Friday

xx

Eva

No comments: