Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dreaming

After spending few years as a student I like to day dream about a post-graduate future where I'm not living in a tiny student room. Most of the things on my "when-I-get-a-real-apartment wish list" are not very extravagant, with the top things being:

a) a private kitchen with more space for my food than just one shelf in the fridge 

b) a comfy sofa

c) a tv (yes, bringing some wild demands here)

d) that magical thing called a dishwasher

Other things are a bit more dreamy, including the ultimate item on the list for my dream house: 

an indoor hammock.

I realize it's a pretty far fetched idea since I doubt most landlords appreciate their tenants bolting up hammocks in their living room but one can always dream.






I can just imaging the awesomeness of hanging there covered in pillows and reading, reading and reading some more.

Aaaah!

I don't care that this might not even happen until I turn seventy but I swear, one day it will happen.
One day.

xx
E

No comments: