Friday, September 06, 2013

Off on a train

For the fifth time in my life I've packed my bags and moved to a new place. 

However, this time around it's slightly different. Firstly, I moved within the same country and secondly,  I somehow managed to break my habit of moving to places where I have never been before as I've visited the city.

This time around it´s Stockholm.

Lovely, beautiful, lively Stockholm, at least for the next few months.

The first week at work has passed and it seems like it has flown by.

Everything is new, busy and exciting and I hope to keep things busy and exciting for the entire stay :)

entertainment: essential on early morning trains when sleep is not an option


the daily ritual


the view ten meters from my front door, I won't complain.


I love passing through this environment on the way to work


Heaven in a cone! 
 It looks like the last bit of  Swedish summer will be visiting this weekend and I'm planning to be out and about to take a proper advantage of it...

most likely with another ice cream.

xx
E


No comments: