Tuesday, April 10, 2012

getting comfy

it's a study day in the rain.. 
it's raining like crazy today and just thinking about the fact that I'll have to leave my apartment later just gives me shivers

so until then it's just enjoying doing the best thing possible in this weather

having a hot drink
in truth, I don't really like most coffee but will never reject some hot chocolate or, even better, some chai latte. So, despite my disinterest in coffee my mug couldn't really fit me any better.

a big comfy sweater
no extra words needed on the necessity of those on rainy days


some big nice socks
warm toes are happy toes

and something to read
the literature could be more relaxing but schoolwork needs its share of attention too 
(and being the nerd I am, I actually find reading about conflict resolution to be pretty fun)

Enjoy your day!

xx
eva

No comments: