Sunday, November 07, 2010

bday

one of the thing I love the most about birthdays is the excuse to bake..
not that I usually need an excuse, but to me birthdays represent a perfect opportunity to bake fun stuff for a purpose..

this year's stuff..


green smiley face cake

an incredibly delicious heart shaped tower made out of rice crispies chocolate madness

and some more cake :)

this excessive baking means that I've got enough cake to last me for another whole week..

this year my family and friends also got me the most awesome stuff.. they clearly know me well

I got some cake decorating stuff (surprise, surprise), a very promising board game (Christmas vacation game nights are officially guaranteed) and some very cute old fashioned Christmas decorations (I'll wait a couple of more weeks to put them up.. waiting's going to be hard though)

and I also got some stuff I had been wanting for months..



of course they went straight up onto my bedroom wall

last year's Christmas dress on the first hanger


and then on the second one is this amazing sweater (which is the reason why I absolutely love ebay.. paying only $30 for such a gem is just ridiculous)


I'm really glad that my 70s style wood-paneled bedroom walls finally got some company


and then I got this oh so pretty jewelry stand to perfect my windowsill..

love it!


but now it's just off to work..
one more month and I'll be done with my BA!

:)
eva

No comments: