Thursday, April 04, 2013

book nook

Besides the previously mentioned indoor hammock my dream house has another essential item, a little reading nook. 

Ideally it would be a small and cozy space with soft seating and plenty of space for pillows and a blanket. It would also have to include some sort of shelves where I could keep books along with an occasional cup of tea and some cookies.

It would be a space where no phones or computers were allowed. The nook would serve as a little escape from daily life and buzzing technology, a little escape where I could relax, forget about time and space, and allow my mind to enjoy the awesomeness of books. 


a little corner with only one purpose

pillows, pillows and more pillows

A bench like this would be a dream

If this one were in my house I'd tuck away in there on every cold winter night

Now next on the list following the reading nook is a beautiful private library. 
How amazing that would be. 
I will leave those speculations for a post of their own though.

xx
E

No comments: