Saturday, October 22, 2011

meistaramánuður!

meistaramánuður

a month of champions

30 challenging days of living life like a champion

DAY #1

goals:

wake up at 6am every weekday, 9am on weekends

stop snoozing

go to the gym at least three times a week before hitting up the library

make my bed every morning

keep my room tidy

speak Swedish whenever I go to the store

make a weekly study schedule and really keep on track

take at least one picture every day

cook more homemade meals and eat healthy

organize my grocery shopping better 

find and read more Swedish material

no kladdkaka (i'll allow myself one exception to this one on my birthday)


I already got some Swedish learning materials today 
all the while taking an Arabic crash course on how to "not look like an idiot at a flea market and actually get a bargain"

(a course that I pretty much failed) 

there's no need for studying to be boring 
all right,

lets do this!

eva

No comments: