Thursday, January 27, 2011

january already coming to an end

 graduation's coming up in a month and surprisingly I've already decided on what to wear..

a jumpsuit!
why haven't I owned one sooner?
here's to finding a sweet graduation outfit, paying only 3700 kr for it and the fact that it's so comfortable that I'll have no problem taking a nap during the terrifyingly boring three hour graduating ceremony

in other news..

the death of me has arrived

it's related to grad school and is called international economic law. 

it's roughly 950 pages long.

950 very long pages of the GATT/WTO and the international monetary system


the goal of the semester is to find this book interesting

we'll see how it goes..

eva

ps. slight changes around here.. I´ve become all fancy and added an about me section and a section specifically for music and such.. woot woot!

No comments: